Classification: ANU officer 4 (Administration)
Salary package: $70,102 - $75,843 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Term: 2 x Full-time, Fixed term (Up to 6 months)
• Are you an administrative star known for your ability to organise and manage multiple priorities?
• Interested in playing a significant role in a small and efficient team by providing high level administrative support?
• Are you energetic and reliable, thriving in a fast-paced, client-focused environment?
• Interested in options for flexible working arrangements with a competitive remuneration package including 17% superannuation?
The mission of Facilities and Services Division is to "Enable academic excellence at ANU through integrated and innovative facilities and project delivery." The four key portfolios are Corporate and Client Services, Maintenance, Operations and Projects.
The Operations portfolio has the responsibility of managing and coordinating the delivery of operational services within the Division. This includes delivery of Sustainability programs and projects for the University, along with management of the functions of Cleaning, Waste, Recycling, Gardens and Grounds, Security and Remote Sites.
The Campus Support team is a pivotal team that ensures the facilities across the ANU campuses are maintained to a high standard, with the goal of ensuring that teaching and research can continue uninterrupted. The team is the first point of contact for all maintenance issues and enquiries across the campus, answering enquires from staff, students and members of the public. This includes enquires about cleaning, waste, landscaping, building fabric maintenance and improvement related works, and enquires relating to security. The team links the ANU community to other parts of the Facilities and Services Division, ensuring all enquires and are managed in a professional and efficient manner.
The successful applicant will thrive in working across multiple tasks with varying timelines and priority levels. While a background in facilities management is not a requirement, a positive attitude with a strong customer service is essential. Solid communication skills are a must to navigate the many stakeholders across the ANU community in what can be a complex environment. Strong attention to detail with the mindset to ask questions and improve the experience for the customer will be a critical characteristic of the successful candidate.
For more information, contact Building operations manager, Geordie McGuiness on T: 02 6125 7335 or E: email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
• A statement addressing the selection criteria.
• A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees, you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
• Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
Know someone great for this role!