Classification: ANU Officer 5 (Administration)
Salary package: $74,782 - $81,579 plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time. Fixed term (12 months)
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Mentoring and ongoing career development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- 17% Superannuation Contributions
- Annual Leave Loading
- Salary sacrificing options for cars, parking, technology, childcare and more
If you thrive in a busy environment, are highly organised, want to provide support to a diverse and high-performing team, and are committed to providing excellent customer service, this role is for you. You will be able to work professionally, collaboratively and with agility to solve problems and will be adept at dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
The Office of the Vice-Chancellor Administration and Support Officer plays a key role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the Office of the Vice-Chancellor (OVC) and is the first point of contact for all visitors to the office. Reporting to the Executive Officer, this position provides support across a broad range of areas such as preparation of business correspondence, international and domestic travel coordination, diary management, and secretarial support for the ANU Senior Management Group.
For more information about the position please contact Sara Rowley, Executive Officer to the Vice-Chancellor, E: email@example.com
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.