Library User Services Assistant
Job no: 540108
Work type: Continuing
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer Level 2/3 (Administration)
Salary package: $54,255 - $64,731 plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Continuing
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Mentoring and ongoing career development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages
- 17% Superannuation Contributions
- Annual Leave Loading
- Salary sacrificing options for cars, parking, technology, childcare and more
Are you an energetic person who thrives on providing quality service to library users? Do you have an understanding of circulation practices in a library environment? If you do and you are well organised, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to liaise with a broad range of people, and are committed to a team approach, we would welcome your application to work in The Australian National University Library.
For more information please contact Anne Newton, Information Access Coordinator, ANU Library T: +61 2 6125 4564 E: email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria, no more than 2 pages in length
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful application must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now