OVC Administration and Support Officer
Job no: 539416
Work type: Continuing
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer 5 (Administration)
Salary package: $71,878 - $78,411 plus 17% superannuation
Employment term: Part time (21 hours per week), Continuing
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Mentoring and ongoing career development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages
- 17% Superannuation Contributions
- Annual Leave Loading
- Salary sacrificing options for cars, parking, technology, childcare and more
If you are motivated by organisation, want to provide support to a diverse and high-performing team, and are committed to providing excellent customer service, this role is for you. You will be able to work professionally, collaboratively and with agility to solve problems and will be adept at dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
The Office of the Vice-Chancellor Administration and Support Officer plays a key role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the Office of the Vice-Chancellor (OVC) and is the first point of contact for all visitors to the Office. Reporting to the Executive Officer, this position provides support across a broad range of areas such as preparation of business correspondence, international and domestic travel coordination, diary management, and secretarial support for the ANU Senior Management Group.
This position is part time, 21 hours per week, with the preference for the hours to be spread across Monday to Friday to ensure consistent support across the OVC.
For enquiries regarding this role, please contact Sara Rowley, Executive Officer, Office of the Vice-Chancellor T: +61 2 6125 8684 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now