Classification: ANU Officer Grade 6/7 (Administration)
Salary Package: $80,756 - $92,957 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full-time/Part-time, Continuing
- An exciting opportunity for a skilled alumni relations officer/program manager/communications specialist with engagement experience to work with Foundation alumni.
- A varied role offering flexible work arrangements.
- The chance to gain valuable experience working for a unique, APS-focused scholarship unit within the ANU.
The role of the Sir Roland Wilson Foundation is to work with our partners to build a strong Australian Public Service with world-class leadership and capability for utilising research and evidence to address public policy challenges of national and global significance.
The Senior Alumni Relations Officer will be responsible for developing and implementing an alumni strategy and program for the Foundation that will include managing the SRW alumni network and a range of existing events, as well as establishing new alumni events and activities.
The position will report directly to the Foundation's Associate Director and is expected to provide high-level support across other aspects of the work of the Foundation. This will include coordinating the Foundations engagement and communications and preparing reports and updates for the high-profile SRW Foundation Board.
For more information, please contact the Associate Director, Sir Roland Wilson Foundation, Fiona Scotney P: 6125 4938 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https\://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A one page statement addressing the position description and selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least two referees (preferably including a current of previous supervisor).
- Other documents, if required.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note the successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.