Administration Assistant (Client & Admin)
Job no: 538961
Work type: Continuing
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer 4 (Administration)
Salary package: $65,101 - $70,433 plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time, Continuing
You will contribute to the day-to-day operations of our dynamic office, assisting with the overall administrative efficiency and effectiveness through your support to the Facilities and Services Client and Administrative Services Manager. You will work closely within a small friendly portfolio within the Parking Office and Administrative areas while building close and effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across the University.
Your role will support the delivery of excellent customer service support and administrative assistance in relation to a diverse range of systems and applications across campus such as functions, venue hire and travel bookings, and parking.
To be successful, you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience and strong skills working within a client facing environment;
- The ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures;
- Highly-developed written and verbal communications skills;
- Excellent MS Microsoft Suite skills;
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work independently; and
- A commitment to confidentiality, discretion, and best business practice.
- Proven ability to resolve complaints
As a team member in the Facilities and Services Division, you will have access to:
- Excellent amenities;
- Great working conditions;
- Excellent career development and training opportunities; and
- Competitive remuneration and conditions.
For more information, please contact Geraldine Schmid, Facilities and Services division, Client and Administrative Services Manager T: 6125 1690 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria (max 2 pages).
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now