Senior Communications and Marketing Officer
Job no: 538825
Work type: Continuing
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $80,756 - $92,957 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full-time, Continuing
- Fantastic role driving the marketing, communications and student recruitment of a boutique and highly renowned school within Australia's #1 university
- Enjoy generous benefits including 17% superannuation
- Work in a beautiful campus environment on the city’s doorstep
The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP) leads intellectual engagement with the Asia-Pacific region through research, teaching and contributions to public debate, and seeks to set the international standard for scholarship concerning the region.
The School of Regulation and Global Governance (RegNet) is a dynamic community of scholars from different disciplines united by our interest in governance and regulation built on principles of justice, sustainability and human well-being. The RegNet community comprises vast and diverse networks nurtured through deep and collegial engagement. We are profoundly interdisciplinary, distinguished by our intellectual drive to understand how power, ideas, values and institutions shape regulation and governance. Our approach reflects a shared commitment to pursuing a more just and equitable world.
More about RegNet: http://regnet.anu.edu.au/
About the role
We are seeking an experienced marketing and communications practitioner, ideally with experience in higher education student recruitment. The Senior Marketing and Communications Officer will provide high level, comprehensive marketing, outreach and communications service and advice to a wide variety of stakeholders. Another important aspect of this exciting role will involve the coordination of student recruitment activities within the School’s postgraduate and higher degree research programs.
Our ideal candidate
Our ideal candidate will have a degree and demonstrated experience in marketing, communications and student recruitment within a complex organisation, with experience in the higher education being especially highly regarded. You will be proficient in harnessing contemporary marketing tools including social media to drive our school's engagement and outreach activities and connect with a diverse range of audiences. You will also be experienced in developing and implementing marketing and stakeholder engagement plans and strategies, produce publications, give public presentations and liaise effective with a diverse group of stakeholders.
What we offer
- A supportive work environment that will nurture your career and help you build valuable networks across Australia's #1 university.
- Generous remuneration and conditions, including 17% superannuation and a range of benefits including salary packaging.
- Work in a beautiful campus setting right on the city's doorstep.
For more information please contact: Danielle Anderson - School Manager, RegNet, E: Danielle.Anderson@anu.edu.au
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now