ANU Casual Jobs Register
Job no: 508394
Work type: Casual
Location: Canberra / ACT
Categories: Professional, Academic
Looking for exciting and flexible casual work?
Register your interest with The Australian National University today!
- Unique casual job opportunities available
- Flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Experience a University setting like no other
The ANU Casual Jobs Register is an exciting opportunity to build your professional skills and gain a variety of employment experiences in a diverse and complex working environment. We offer the timely placement of quality and experienced casual staff to meet the University's ad-hoc and varied business needs.
We are seeking applicants with diverse skills and experience in Administration, Executive Support, Research and Laboratory Assistance, Finance, Information Technology, Hospitality and customer service based roles. Ideally applicants should have experience with the Microsoft Office suite, possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate flexibility in their work approach.
Applications will be matched with qualifications, skills and capabilities for upcoming casual vacancies across the University. If your skills and experience are matched to a vacancy, you may be invited to participate in an assessment process including attending a face to face interview and/or reference checks.
Registration onto the ANU Casual Jobs Register does not guarantee you an offer of employment.
Your application will remain active for 6 months, at which point you will need to reapply.
APPLY NOW to register your interest for the ANU Casual Jobs Register and ensure you upload the following documents:
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) including the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor);
- A cover letter addressing your interest and suitability.
For specific enquiries relating to the ANU Casual Jobs Register, please email: Casual.Register@anu.edu.au
- Applications will not be accepted via the above email address.
- The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now