Senior Planning Analyst
Job no: 550426
Work type: Continuing
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer 8
Classification: ANU Officer 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $107,263 - $114,700 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Continuing
- Leverage your strong analytics and higher education experience to contribute to the ANU strategy, planning, governance, quality assurance and advanced analytical modelling.
- Bring your experience in data and policy analysis, and quality assurance to bear on a number of critical projects and processes.
- Be part of a diverse and supportive division who focus on delivering high level data analysis, complex modelling and visual and written reports to contribute to evidence based decision making at the University.
The Planning and Service Performance Division takes a leading role in providing data for evidence-based decision making throughout the University and delivering client-focussed services in a culture of continuous improvement in keeping with the ANU Service Performance Framework.
The division integrates five key streams of interrelated work: Service Solutions; Business Intelligence and Analytics; Planning and Reviews; Performance and Institutional Research; and, Solution Delivery.
The Planning and Reviews team are higher education planning and policy experts with skills in higher education strategy, planning, governance, quality assurance and advanced analytical modelling. The team manages University strategy and planning; student and revenue planning; school reviews; and higher education policy, compliance and governance.
The Senior Planning Analyst will undertake complex analysis, interpretation and provision of advice associated with performance of the ANU.
- Deliver high level data analysis, complex modelling and visual and written reports that are accurate and timely.
- Work with the PSP Business Intelligence and Analytics and other business stakeholders to define and deliver new performance reporting and deliver value on existing information assets to the University.
- Undertake the generation and rigorous analysis of qualitative and quantitative data and the timely production of reports.
For further information please contact Sarah Gledhill, Associate Director Planning and Reviews Phone: 0261259493 or email: email@example.com
Increasing the representation of women, First Nations people and academics from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds is a strategic priority for the division and we strongly encourage applications from these groups.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A brief (1-2 A4 pages) cover letter outlining your suitability for the position with reference to the selection criteria (refer to the attached position description).
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least two referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now