Job no: 540521
Work type: Continuing
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 5 (Administration)
Salary package: $71,878 - $78,411 plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Fulltime, Continuing (two positions)
The Content Producer provides comprehensive writing and digital marketing support to stakeholders, contributing to the efficient and effective delivery of marketing campaign and web content services through timely assistance and advice on a wide range of audience/user focused marketing and communications activities, including EDMs, advertising, videos, campaign landing pages and web copy, in line with the ANU brand voice, tone and writing style.
The Content Producer works closely with other members of the Marketing and Student Recruitment Division and with marketing and communications practitioners across campus, liaising with and providing quality print and digital content services and advice to a wide range of stakeholders. The role supports the planning and delivery of marketing projects, including the timely organisation, administration and delivery of content for marketing and student recruitment events and escalation of more complex marketing and communications enquiries to relevant team members.
Under general direction of the Content Lead, the Content Producer will:
- Collaborate, research and produce accurate and quality content that reflects our brand and encourages our audiences and stakeholders to engage with or apply to ANU.
- Support and provide accurate advice on the application of and compliance with the University's policies and procedures as they relate to brand (as appropriate), escalating more complex enquiries when needed.
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing strategies, including monitoring key market research, collaborating on content opportunities and developing campaign and other content that meets branding, advertising, EDM and web content principles.
- Provide comprehensive marketing and communications support for operational aspects, such as assisting in the planning and delivery of marketing campaigns and strategies, the preparation of marketing and promotional materials and editing and producing content for print and digital publications.
- Assist in the development, implementation and update of the area’s web communications tools including website content, EDMs, social media, advertising and other emerging online tools.
- Assist the supervisor and/ or manager in the implementation and roll-out of various local or University-wide content and brand projects, providing timely and high-quality support.
- Build networks within the campus marketing and communications community, including proactive liaison fostering collaboration across Central and College Marketing Services towards the University's strategic goals.
- Develop a broad base of marketing and communications skills and actively participate in the continuous improvement of marketing practices, processes and quality service delivery.
- Comply with all ANU policies and procedures, in particular those relating to work health and safety and equal opportunity.
Perform other duties as directed, consistent with the classification level of the position and in line with the principle of multi-skilling.
For all enquiries about this position, please contact Elise Mallory, Systems Information Officer, Marketing & Student Recruitment Division at email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now