Classification: ANU Officer Grade 7 (IT)
Salary package: $88,523 - $92,957 per annum plus 17% Superannuation
Terms: Full Time, Fixed Term (4 years)
- Professional, collaborative and supportive work environment;
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package including generous Superannuation Contributions
- Mentoring and ongoing career development
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides corporate IT services to ANU staff, students and visitors in support of achieving excellence in research, teaching and public policy. These services include network, communications, computing platforms, data storage, desktop and mobile access, enterprise systems, student learning environments, and IT security. The work of ITS is coordinated with services provided within and by University Colleges and other Service Divisions to form a cohesive, University-wide information services infrastructure.
ITS is seeking a suitably qualified individual with a successful record of achievements, for the position of Web Developer/Administrator. This role will be expected to provide the following for our web and digital applications:
- Applications development, system administration/configuration and other technical support services.
- Coordination of technical system lifecycle work.
- Management and delivery of technical related work.
- Engagement with key stakeholders and business areas to translate requirements in to web and digital solutions.
This is a new position presenting an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to assist in shaping and moulding its establishment. The main focus of this position will be the implementation and ongoing management, development and support of an Enterprise WordPress Service. Extensive technical WordPress experience is essential.
Furthermore, the University’s main Gateway website is underpinned by the Drupal content management system. This positions will also assist the Senior developer in the daily support needs for this system. Experience in Drupal in addition to WordPress will be highly regarded.
For more information please contact: Peter Ness, T: 0400663034, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit http://hr.anu.edu.au/staff-equity
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- Statements separately addressing each selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria