Job no: 537944
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $99,612 - $106,517 per annum plus 17% Superannuation
Terms: Full Time, Fixed term (12 Months)
- Are you a donor-centred fundraiser, passionate about people and their stories?
- Do you have an eye and an ear for smart, strategic communication and relationship management?
- Are you energetic and reliable, thriving in a fast-paced, client-focused environment?
- Do you want to represent Australia’s leading university in global regions of strategic importance?
The Development Manager, based in the ANU College of Health and Medicine will play a pivotal role in shaping a dynamic program of international engagement, focusing on cultivating productive networks and securing transformative, large-scale philanthropic gifts.
We value initiative, collaboration, and delivering high-quality results. We support continuous learning and professional development.
- Work with inspirational donors in culturally diverse settings to deliver gifts with real social impact
- Collaborate with professional and academic partners and leaders to advance exciting projects of global relevance
- Support team efforts to sustainably scale up our fundraising operations in readiness for the campaign
- Demonstrate our “culture of giving” through collaboration, knowledge sharing, and responsive, transparent communication.
ANU is a great place to work. Our benefits include:
- Professional, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Mentoring and ongoing career development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages including:
- Flexible working hours
- 17% Superannuation contributions
For more information please contact Leslie Fields, Director, Development (Colleges) on 02 6125 9016 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now