Communication and Engagement Manager
Job no: 537813
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $99,612 - $106,517 per annum, plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Part-time, Fixed-term (12 months)
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced and organised Communication and Engagement Manager for a 12 month fixed-term appointment.
- Varied role offering flexible work arrangements.
- Experience working for a unique scholarship unit within the ANU.
The role of the Sir Roland Wilson Foundation is to strengthen the relationship between the Commonwealth Public Service and the ANU by investing in developing the capability of APS staff and servicing the APS through partnerships with the ANU.
The Communication and Engagement Manager works closely with other members of the Foundation, ANU, APS and external contracted agencies, liaising with and providing high level, comprehensive outreach and communications service and advice to a wide variety of stakeholders. The Communication and Engagement Manager is responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of communications projects, and manages the implementation of Foundation events and initiatives.
For more information, please contact Fiona Scotney E: Fiona.Scotney@anu.edu.au or T: (02) 6125 4938
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria (in the Position Description).
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now