Control Room Officer
Job no: 537056
Work type: Continuing
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer 5 (Administration)
Salary package: $71,878 - $78,411 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full Time, Continuing
- Excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic environment
- Diverse role with the opportunity to make a difference
- Generous remuneration and conditions package
The mission of Facilities and Services Division is to "Enable academic excellence at ANU through integrated and innovative facilities and project delivery." The four key portfolios are Corporate and Client Services, Maintenance, Operations and Projects.
The Operations portfolio has the responsibility for managing and coordinating the delivery of operational services within the Division. This includes delivery of Sustainability programs and projects for the University along with management of the functions of Cleaning, Waste, Recycling, Gardens and Grounds, Security and Remote Sites.
The Control Room Officer is required to monitor and coordinate the day-to-day delivery of security services to the University in a control room environment. Working closely with other members of the Security team and with staff across campus, maintaining discretion, liaising with and providing quality advice and service to stakeholders.
For more information, contact Mr Joe Ducie on T: 02 6125 4649 or E: email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
• A statement claims outlining why you are best suited for the role, taking into consideration the selection criteria, maximum 2 pages.
• A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
• Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now