- Are you a business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing expert?
- Does dimensional database design excite you?
- Would you love to work on a strategically important project with the highest organisational visibility?
The Planning & Performance Measurement Division is responsible for building the University's corporate management information capability.
We are seeking a fixed term appointment to support a strategically important, data rich project that will deliver new student recruitment and admissions analytic capability to the University.
To be successful in this role you must have the capability and confidence in adding business value by leading and delivering advanced analytics and be passionate about warehousing, data quality and data governance.
This project based position will work with key stakeholders across campus so being able to work and communicate with a diverse range if people is also essential. Previous experience with Student Recruitment, Admissions and Enrolment data within education would be an advantage to success in the role.
If you are a data warehouse and business intelligence expert with extensive experience in the ability to positively lead design workshops, quality assure technical delivery, mentor new developers and make decisions about integration within a complex data warehouse environment then you are encouraged to apply.
For a confidential discussion please contact Leone Nurbasari, Associate Director Reporting and Analytics on T: +61 2 6125 5598 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A 1-2 page statement addressing the selection criteria, highlighting prior experience in the project subject matter area if applicable.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.