2019 Community Coordinator - Bruce Hall
Job no: 526495
Work type: Casual
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer 2/3 (Administration)
Hourly Rate: $35.91 - $43.08 per hour + 9.5% superannuation
Terms: Casual employment
Bruce Hall is looking to fill its Community Coordinator role, commencing in November 2018 for approximately 12 months.
The Community Coordinator is expected to be a presence within the Hall, offering leadership skills and experience that enriches residential life, with support of the pastoral team.
This role involves irregular work pattern, conducted predominantly after hours This will suit someone who can balance employment, study and personal responsibilities. If you are a later-year undergraduate, graduate student or a postdoctoral fellow currently enrolled at the ANU, or intending to enroll/have accepted an offer for study, and are not already working full time either at the ANU or externally, then we welcome an application from you.
The successful applicant is required to live in the Hall. The cost of this accommodation is charged at the standard room rate and will be paid by the Community Coordinator. Contracts commence in January 2019.
For more information, please contact Katrina Boyd P: 02 6125 6008 E: email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
A statement addressing the selection criteria.
A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
Other documents, if required.
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Working With Vulnerable People (background-checking) registration.
- This appointment is also subject to a security (criminal) check to be undertaken by the University. The successful applicant agrees to disclose to the University such details as required for this check to be undertaken. Should the results of the security (criminal) check and Working With Vulnerable People be unsatisfactory to the University, the terms of this appointment may be withdrawn in whole or in part. If the University becomes aware that the applicant failed to make a complete disclosure the University may terminate this appointment on the grounds of misleading and deceptive behaviour.
- It is a requirement of this position that you hold a current Senior First Aid Certificate, or willingness to obtain one.
- The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
- Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now