Job no: 526113
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: Academic Level A/B
Salary package: $71,509 - $111,365 plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Fixed term (2 years)
- Seeking applicants with (or soon to receive) a PhD in a quantitative field
- Join an active and growing infectious disease group at the Australian National University
- Research-intensive position in mathematical modelling of infectious diseases
This two-year research-intensive position will join an active mathematical modelling group at the Australian National University. The position will contribute to an ARC-funded Discovery Project investigating mathematical models of diseases with complex transmission routes. The successful individual will develop mathematical and statistical tools to better estimate infection risk, analyze outbreak data, and provide guidance for disease control. The successful applicant will collaborate with national and international modellers and policy-makers.
For further information, please contact Associate Professor Kathryn Glass, E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +61 2 6125 2468
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now