Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer
Job no: 518905
Work type: Continuing
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer 5
Salary Package: $68,704 – $75,109 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time, Continuing
Finance & Business Services (F&BS) supports the University's strategic and operational goals through the provision of professional corporate financial management and administration, reporting, and effective business services.
Providing high-level executive support to the Chief Financial Officer this diverse role presents a large number of opportunities, with a wide range of duties from acting as the first point of contact for the Division, to leading exciting projects for the same.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong customer service and stakeholder liaison skills;
- Highly-develop written and verbal communications skills;
- Event and project management experience; and
- A commitment to confidentiality and best business practice.
As a member of the Finance and Business Services Division, you will have access to:
- Excellent amenities;
- Great working conditions;
- Excellent career development and training opportunities; and
- Competitive remuneration and conditions.
For more information, or for a confidential discussion, contact Kent Vidler, Recruitment Consultant on 02 6125 9997 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on email@example.com.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now